Is it my job or me

Guest tony382

Guest tony382

for the past couple months I been feelin that my job is more of a burden. I just wanna quit, I 've been doin this since high school for 6 years now. im in the anaheim area, I know the ins and outs. I know solar gard real well as well as v-kool and most of 3Ms specialty films. morale around the shop has dropped and now theres ony three guys around to handle the load. I do sort of feel under paid and unappreciated but I dont wanna say anything cuz I kinda feel that I'll sound selfish. my boss is super cool but I cant stand his wife and she signs the checks. I'd wanna leave the company but my boss which is also a good friend of mine gives me some freedoms that I know a wont get at other company but I know that I can possibly make more money if I went over to another local company but then I feel that I'd be screwing over my boss which is something he doesnt deserve. man I cant stand his wife. I'd like another job like doing vinyl graphics or vehicle wraps but I dont know anyone in those industries. I'm leaving for europe for 6 weeks in about to months and when I come back I'd like a change. if anyone wants to respond its cool. I'll welcome advice and opinions. this is just me venting

your job feels like a burden? quit. you dont want to hurt your bosses feelings? business is business man.

sounds like you havent told him how you feel, maybe you should?

I would like to do vehicle wraps too. I might look into it. iv seen some they look hard.

good luck.

:DD

Archived