TTC where are you?

Guest tintgod

Guest tintgod
Wild Turkey and Vernors for me dude!!!! Started like 45 mins ago!!! Woooo hooooo!!! :spit

right one dude...you going to be f'ed up.. :spit

we may be heading up to your neck of the woods around labor day..if we do ..we need to go out drinking :gasp...I will keep you informed

Guest tintgod
I had to go run errands, pick up my son from work ets :bber I have a fckn insane busy day tomorrow no drinking for me tonight! Maybe tomorrow!

cool...im ready for bed now anyways..have a good night all.. :gasp

Guest ninjatinter

Wild Turkey and Vernors for me dude!!!! Started like 45 mins ago!!! Woooo hooooo!!! :spit

right one dude...you going to be f'ed up.. :gasp

we may be heading up to your neck of the woods around labor day..if we do ..we need to go out drinking :spit...I will keep you informed

Do Dat!!!!! :spit That would be killer!!

Guest tintgod

right one dude...you going to be f'ed up.. :spit

we may be heading up to your neck of the woods around labor day..if we do ..we need to go out drinking :lol2...I will keep you informed

Do Dat!!!!! :spit That would be killer!!

well...change of plans already...im not going up there ..just the GF is.. :? ..she didnt invite me.. :duel ...but that is cool...im going to vegas (sema) this year without her :hmmm ...so I guess she can go to seattle by herself...I think that is a great trade off... :gasp

Ninja dude...you should try to make it to SEMA this year :nuts

Guest ninjatinter

Wild Turkey and Vernors for me dude!!!! Started like 45 mins ago!!! Woooo hooooo!!! :rollin

right one dude...you going to be f'ed up.. :lol

we may be heading up to your neck of the woods around labor day..if we do ..we need to go out drinking :bingo...I will keep you informed

Do Dat!!!!! :bingo That would be killer!!

well...change of plans already...im not going up there ..just the GF is.. :bingo ..she didnt invite me.. :beer ...but that is cool...im going to vegas (sema) this year without her :beer ...so I guess she can go to seattle by herself...I think that is a great trade off... :rollin

Ninja dude...you should try to make it to SEMA this year :bingo

Gears are turning already!!!

Archived