Jet powered Beetle?

Guest nautiboi73

the only way that could be legal on the road is if the jet engine is not running. turn it on and it's a rolling ticket. there's nowhere it would be legal to be on a road with that afterburner kickin' :)

Guest willie

Cool :lol2

But street legal? :lol2

A jet shooting fire out the back of your car, where is that legal? :)

It usually helps if you read the articles :lol

I read it. It usually helps if you read my post closely. "Fire out the back of car on highway=illegal" :)

Jet engine hanging out the back of your car no flames=Ok if it is not in excess of some many feet.

I guess I was waiting for you to over analyze and find something wrong with the brand of engine he was using :lol2

the only way that could be legal on the road is if the jet engine is not running. turn it on and it's a rolling ticket. there's nowhere it would be legal to be on a road with that afterburner kickin' :lol2

thanks for getting the point, exactly as mentioned in the article. I'm pretty sure 99% of us around here know its illegal when the big boy comes on. :lol

Guest vclimber
the only way that could be legal on the road is if the jet engine is not running. turn it on and it's a rolling ticket. there's nowhere it would be legal to be on a road with that afterburner kickin' :lol2

Thank you. :)

I guess I was waiting for you to over analyze and find something wrong with the brand of engine he was using :lol2

Sorry to disappoint you, the only one overanalyzing is you picking apart my posts. I guess I posted the question to wait for your typical response. :)

thanks for getting the point, exactly as mentioned in the article. I'm pretty sure 99% of us around here know its illegal when the big boy comes on. :lol2

Sorry for asking dude. :lol

Guest willie

I guess I was waiting for you to over analyze and find something wrong with the brand of engine he was using :lol6

Sorry to disappoint you, the only one overanalyzing is you picking apart my posts. I guess I posted the question to wait for your typical response. :lol2

looked better before the edit :lol2:heh:lol6:rollin

Archived