bekaert - Hilite 70

Guest Cyprus

I've never been big on installing automotive film on flat glass. UP is an automotive film. there are many other options out there if you don't like hilite.

Me nither, but had to tint a few windows in a house this morning, and the only color they wanted was SG hp bronze. They did not want any reflectiveity. I tried to sell them something else, but they said, "if it starts to fail in two to three years, we'll call you up and have you freshen it up for us, we dont mind paying for what we want". My favorite kind of customer, so hp bronze is what they got. To my surprize, it matched their decor perfectly, for now.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
Has anyone had any experience with the bekaert Hilite 70?

are there other films out thire with similar specs as bekaert Hilite 70 is very expensive.

Ive got alot of clients (shop owners who would love to have a vertualy clear tint and still reduce heat by approx. 50%

Vista VS-60, VS-70

V_Kool 70

Huper SECH

All in the same performance neighborhood. Similar pricing too. Heard Prestige 70 might be cheaper but you have to become a dealer and throw down some cash.

Guest darkdan

Cold Steel 70 has a TSER of 34% and a SC of .76

3M's Neutral 70 is 34% and .68

Close, but not quite.

If they want that extra edge of performance then they need to make with the cash. Otherwise, they have to "settle" for regular tint.

Seaming residential windows is a crime. :passout

not when tinting windows larger than 72" both ways :dunno which surprisingly I run into more than I want to. :dunno I've complained several times that I want an 84" roll available. guess I'm not important enough for that to happen yet though. :dunno

Seaming residential windows is a crime. :dunno

not when tinting windows larger than 72" both ways :dunno which surprisingly I run into more than I want to. :rock I've complained several times that I want an 84" roll available. guess I'm not important enough for that to happen yet though. :dunno

:passout im not important enought to get a 72" roll

Archived