Advertise Here

Olfa blade snap off tool that holds the blades

Guest darkdan

Guest darkdan

The olfa blade disposer container with built in snapper ( DC-3 ) RULES!

I swear I saved myself 15 minutes the other day. No more walking over to the garbage can (I only have one), taking the end off my knife, snapping it, replace the end, walking back to the car roughly 15 to 20 times, I just pull it out, snap it, put it back into my apron.

Seriously, I just did a Lancer with a strip in 2 hours and 45 minutes. My previous best time on a car was 3 hours even on a Cobalt SS without a strip.

Buy it! It's worth the $4.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
The olfa blade disposer container with built in snapper ( DC-3 ) RULES!

I swear I saved myself 15 minutes the other day. No more walking over to the garbage can (I only have one), taking the end off my knife, snapping it, replace the end, walking back to the car roughly 15 to 20 times, I just pull it out, snap it, put it back into my apron.

Seriously, I just did a Lancer with a strip in 2 hours and 45 minutes. My previous best time on a car was 3 hours even on a Cobalt SS without a strip.

Buy it! It's worth the $4.

I just snap two off at a time with my fingers...that is cheaper then 4 bucks.. :nohit::lol6

Personally, I tried it and hated having that bulky thing with me.

What takes the least time with the least effort IMO is snapping them on the shop floor so your not taking that container out each time for a "snap" , when your car is done , use a telescopic magnet (looks like a radio antenna with a magnet on the end..they're only $1 at the dollar store) do a walk around the car when your done and hover it over the blades . It picks them all up (the magnets strong enough to hold 10 + snapped blades as you walk once walking around the car) without bending down. once the magnet has all your blades , just whack the end of the magnet on the rim of the garbage and they all fall into the garbage can.

Done.

Takes 20-30 seconds in total..with no extra item to pull out each time you snap ..just once a car.

Not THE way ..only A way :nohit:

Archived