Advertise Here

Bang...wtf was that?

Just finished a white matte job, turned my back on it to go home and then crash.

A huge bit of metal skirting board that had been left standing up against a desk came adrift and hit the middle sheet of an office partition I had just tinted. :dunno

That's the problem with all sorts of trade guys (carpenters/painters/electricans) working under your feet trying to complete the fitout for occupancy in a hurry. :dunno 2 great bloody tear holes in it.

Guess who had to wear the replacement? Just fixed it and got the .uck out of there with shite on the liver.

Devil :passout

I had something similar happen last week. I had just tinted two doors in a appliance store that was being remolded, and the carpenters were packing up to leave. One of the guys tried exiting the building with a 10' 2x6 in his hands, using the board, he tried pushing the door open with it. He ripped the wet film from the glass. I just looked at the owner and said, "I have plenty more where that came from". :dunno They paid for the re-do, unless I screw it up, once I walk away, they pay for it, unless it was our fault. Crap falling on the glass, they pay, unless I had moved the material. :passout

They paid for the re-do, unless I screw it up, once I walk away, they pay for it, unless it was our fault. Crap falling on the glass, they pay, unless I had moved the material. :passout

:dunno

You couldn't speak to me nor look at me sideways....I was so livid! :dunno:dunno

A devil angry is not a pretty sight.

Devil

You wouldn't have been angry if you had done the above...there's no way I would have eaten the time or material for someone else's fault :rock

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Diamond Tints

I would be one mad little dude :krazy

You couldn't speak to me nor look at me sideways....I was so livid! :lol6:lol6

A devil angry is not a pretty sight.

Devil

So what you say to them devil :lol:lol

Archived