Bang...wtf was that?

Just finished a white matte job, turned my back on it to go home and then crash.

A huge bit of metal skirting board that had been left standing up against a desk came adrift and hit the middle sheet of an office partition I had just tinted. :dunno

That's the problem with all sorts of trade guys (carpenters/painters/electricans) working under your feet trying to complete the fitout for occupancy in a hurry. :dunno 2 great bloody tear holes in it.

Guess who had to wear the replacement? Just fixed it and got the .uck out of there with shite on the liver.

Devil :passout

I had something similar happen last week. I had just tinted two doors in a appliance store that was being remolded, and the carpenters were packing up to leave. One of the guys tried exiting the building with a 10' 2x6 in his hands, using the board, he tried pushing the door open with it. He ripped the wet film from the glass. I just looked at the owner and said, "I have plenty more where that came from". :dunno They paid for the re-do, unless I screw it up, once I walk away, they pay for it, unless it was our fault. Crap falling on the glass, they pay, unless I had moved the material. :passout

They paid for the re-do, unless I screw it up, once I walk away, they pay for it, unless it was our fault. Crap falling on the glass, they pay, unless I had moved the material. :passout

:dunno

You couldn't speak to me nor look at me sideways....I was so livid! :dunno:dunno

A devil angry is not a pretty sight.

Devil

You wouldn't have been angry if you had done the above...there's no way I would have eaten the time or material for someone else's fault :rock

Guest tintdawg

Using a 2x4 to open doors? Common sence wasn't his strong point. You should of asked him if you could open his truck door with it.

Using a 2x4 to open doors? Common sence wasn't his strong point. You should of asked him if you could open his truck door with it.

Yea, he was too lazy to prop the door open, but I didn't mind another large bill. :bingo

Guest Diamond Tints

I would be one mad little dude :krazy

You couldn't speak to me nor look at me sideways....I was so livid! :lol6:lol6

A devil angry is not a pretty sight.

Devil

So what you say to them devil :lol:lol

Archived