ladders

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I just bought the werner 22' multi and want to know how others feel this ladder compares to the little giant.

I almost got the giant, but the price tag was double what I paid for mine. I also saw the gorilla ladder for about the same price I paid, but I've heard werner was a good brand and have never heard of gorilla before.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the Werner 13 and carry it in the back floor board of my 2005 cavalier. I absolutely love that ladder and have found very few residential jobs that can't be done with it. I just bought the Cosco 17 version and I like it well enough. Little giant is overpriced IMO as they spend so much on national advertising.

I am sure the Werner 22 will be great if you need a ladder that long much. With the 13 it is 13 foot when fully extended straight.....not too many windows out of reach

Guest dwntwn_brwn

I was actually at Lowe's Sunday checking out that ladder...couldn't make up my mind....but I think I ll get it now after hearing someone else's opinion :bingo

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

the 22' version actually extends to 18', but they figure in that you should be able to reach 22'. I figure that if I can't reach the windows with this ladder then I shouldn't be tinting them with a ladder, it's time for the scaffolding to come out.

Speaking of ladders, I had a dream last night that that I fell from a ladder while doing an external application. Don't ask me how, but the guy I was tinting with also fell...to his death... he saluted me on the way down...I just grabed a conduit pipe and hopped down safely. Freaky stuff. I couldn't sleep after that one.

Archived