Best way for two tinters to split a car

Guest autotinter

We do the same as most, one does the sides the other does the back glass, that way your not bumping into each other. :evilgrin

when we have a third, my 17 year old son, same as above, but he cleans and preps all the glass, and cleans up :eyebrows

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nautiboi73
1 on rear-1on sides,whoever finishes 1st helps the other

we know this one works.

at one of the places that I worked at...with two ppl doing the work

I would do the back glass..and the other guy would start on the doors...and after I finish the back glass...I would jump on a back door to help finish up

:beer

but alternate so that one is not stuck on teh back glass ALL DAY!!

Guest S and S

When my hubby helps out He pulls panels while I shrink the back glass then I start on the drivers side and work right behind him doing doors then by the time I get thru he puts panels back on then we finish with back glass.

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

At my shop I do the back glass and most of the time I do the 1/4's. My main tinter does all the door glasses, unless we are really packed I will jump on a few doors to get the cars out quicker. He doesn't mind as long as he averages $500 for the week. Sometimes if we only got like three cars for the day I will just tint all 3 back glass's and take off and leave him to finish the cars while I go run errands and stuff. Occassionally on fridays and saturdays I will have a third tinter helping, if so I just do the back glass only and spend the rest of the time helping customers and writing warranties.

Archived