Shady where are you!!!!!!

Guest Diamond Tints

Ok Billy you really need to get a new phone mate as I was the guy trying to get through today but take it you couldn't here me :lol2

:dunno:beer Billy buy new phone!!!!

I need a new number, all that :bat + :lol2 = phone calls from suadi arabi, isreal and africa!

Sorry you couldn't get through, I know hundred people a day do get through though :beer

I'm getting a second line put in and someone else to take calls and messages, leave a message if you cant get through and I will get back asap. :lol2

Ok Billy you really need to get a new phone mate as I was the guy trying to get through today but take it you couldn't here me :bat

:lol2:dunno Billy buy new phone!!!!

I need a new number, all that :lol2 + :lol2 = phone calls from suadi arabi, isreal and africa!

Sorry you couldn't get through, I know hundred people a day do get through though :beer

I'm getting a second line put in and someone else to take calls and messages, leave a message if you cant get through and I will get back asap. :lol2

This region need films! Lot of films....I am also busy with this area :DD Only problem my friend who was communicate in Israel now go to :lol2:bat:beer a little bit, as Israel government inivited all Afgan veterans to go to army again...

Archived