is it me?

Guest nautiboi73

Guest nautiboi73

I went to a job site to give a quote and saw "brothers" who also tint giving a quote also.

well I dirve by a week after I give my proposal and see that there is 05% ( I assume sun gard) on the building.

Now in my proposal I explained why u don't want to put a dark film on double clear annealed glass. but I suppose that his quote was lower than mine and thus, the 1 month old building will have cracked glass or failed seal in its furture.

or am I wrong?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to a job site I had quoted before in san francisco, when I got there, all 55 windows were cracked or shattered, they had applied 05% on every single window facing the sun....so..now they have to replace all double pane windows, and if they want the stuff tinted again, they have to pay for it :beer

who are all these idiots that just think you can slap up tint without even thinking about it? we have a company like that here. fuggin morons...

that's what tehy are , they are knew or ignorant in this industry and dont imagine that the "winders" are gonna crack or shatter.....

but that's what happens to company who go with saving a buck or two by paying cheaper...

I went to a job site to give a quote and saw "brothers" who also tint giving a quote also.

well I dirve by a week after I give my proposal and see that there is 05% ( I assume sun gard) on the building.

Now in my proposal I explained why u don't want to put a dark film on double clear annealed glass. but I suppose that his quote was lower than mine and thus, the 1 month old building will have cracked glass or failed seal in its furture.

or am I wrong?

Call them and say, "got crak"? :beer

Got crak???

Guest vclimber

or am I wrong?

Could be Hanita's Solar Zone OptiTune 05, Dual Reflective. :beer

This is an architectural film and they claim it absorbs 9%. :hmmm

Archived