Guess who came to see my redneck hell ????

Guest zolar

Guest zolar

1 piece brothamang and his womang came by the shop yesterday

was awesome to meet 'em in person

the doggie is a cool little dude too !!!!

I enjoy talking to 'ol school tinters

and swaping tricks

now I have faces to put with the posts

safe trip home brotherman :lol6

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Thanks Zo, We enjoyed our visit very much,twas a shame we couldn't stay longer.You and your family are top notch.We will come back again soon and spend some real time down there and cut loose a little.

I had my camera all set up and totally forgot to get it out and take some pictures.

Yea right :beer

Smart, he must remember what happened to blade and mdog.

Im on vacation all next week and would like to visit some folks and take pics, but ive got a bad feeling someone might photoshop them. :lol2

I wonder what makes me think this. :lol6

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

300 and sumthin miles 1 way trip, and I only got to stay for 2 hrs. so much to say in little time,last thing on my mind was the camera

I had my camera all set up and totally forgot to get it out and take some pictures.

Im on vacation all next week and would like to visit some folks and take pics, but ive got a bad feeling someone might photoshop them. :lol2

where ya goin'?

300 and sumthin miles 1 way trip, and I only got to stay for 2 hrs. so much to say in little time,last thing on my mind was the camera

where ya goin'?

Im going to my "mother in laws" lake house tomorrow after work. But I will be back home before the Daytona race Saturday night. Good enough reason for me to dump the wife and kids for a few days. After that, its back yard time I guess. Will probably go to Charlotte to the bass pro shop, but I hear the one in Savanna is nice too.

Who else is taking vacation next week?

Archived