solar cape

This isnt my week. Now I have a helper in training so he will pay for this mistake for not sealing the box. We finished a small res. job today and were on the way back on I-95. I was driving my normal speed, like at Daytona. I was all laid back in the seat with the air blowing cold like the artic, when a semi came up beside me blowing the horn and pointing at the rear on my truck. Of course I thought it was a tire or something, looked out the side mirror and didn't see anything, looked up in the rear view and all I could see was something flashing. It was about twenty feet of solar bronze 35 flapping in the wind like zo's silver 20 flag. :lol6 First he puts J&J on my ladder earlier this week, and now wastes about 20 foot of film, oh yeah, it was a 60" roll.

This has to be strike two for him.

1. Didn't get pics of hot n**e chicks.

2. Didn't seal box before putting on back of truck.

Guest VOLTRON

I have heard many stories of that, but I always bungee my boxes up or an adjustable strap. That was until I got the cap for the bed of the truck and then the Safari van .

Guest VOLTRON

yea some of the people that have had that happen to them laugh at me cause I strap all the box's up with an adjustable or some bungies. They say " why are you tieing them all up its not necessary" I just laugh and say "yea I know". I dont think they gey it.

Archived