Tell me if this is"right"

Guest mowerpan

Guest mowerpan

Alrite guys I can pretty much do everything myself on my car. The one thing I can't is tint so I took my car to a shop to have it tinted. 14 days later I roll down my windows and look what I see. Now I should have researched but handed over --- bucks for my 4 door car tint all around except windshield. Correct me If I'm worng but this doesn't do right. Shouldn't the tint be pretty much all the way to the edge of the window? It looks like crap with the window rolled down. I could understand a little gap but this? I mean come on.

http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h36/mowerpan/

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mowerpan
:spit

GHETTO! right? This was a recomended shop(and the only one lol) in the town in Michigan I loved. I just moved and I waited 14 days and how convenient I moved to florida and THEN I rolled the windows down for the first time. I'm gonna call and be in contact with them. Like people say negative refrences can hurt much more. Hopefully they will give me my money back. Tmr I'm gonna go to some shops here in Sarasota and get estimates. The only window I'm happy with is the rear window. I mean I am picky but I know "nothigns perfect" but this just was too much. Lol. Please give me some supporting statements for when I talk to the shop tmr.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

that looks like a town car or something similar to that, am I right?For that amount of money,I would have expected better. Before you go in and request a refund, please give them the chance to make it right.

Guest mowerpan
that looks like a town car or something similar to that, am I right?For that amount of money,I would have expected better. Before you go in and request a refund, please give them the chance to make it right.

I just moved to Florida, the car was done 2 weeks ago in Michigan. It's a buick roadmaster. Similar. Exactly for --- I think that it should be pretty close to perfect.

Guest tintgod

did you guys read is post ...he doesnt live where he had it done..he had it done in Michigan..and now he lives in florida

hate to say this mowerpan..but good luck in getting the tint shop to give you your money back.best thing to do is to chalk this experiance as a leason learned

Guest tintgod
:hmmm looks like you're gonna have to redo it TG :spit

but in all fairness (to myself) he and I posted at the same time so I didn't know he had moved. :spit

sorry...I dont do redoes...specially other ppls redoes :beer

but in all fairness (to myself) he and I posted at the same time so I didn't know he had moved. :hmmm

I just moved and I waited 14 days and how convenient I moved to florida and THEN I rolled the windows down for the first time.

but this was in his previous post dumbass.. :dunno

the other guys are right. always ask for a redo first. that's the best no matter what.

second, it looks like they slanged dem tint papers on da passenger door from the drivers side of tha car mang... someones got a good arm on them

and before blade and TG respond, I know he's moved. just making points for others reading...

Archived