Tell me if this is"right"

Guest mowerpan

Guest mowerpan
the other guys are right. always ask for a redo first. that's the best no matter what.

second, it looks like they slanged dem tint papers on da passenger door from the drivers side of tha car mang... someones got a good arm on them

and before blade and TG respond, I know he's moved. just making points for others reading...

O well guess I'll have those 2 windows redone here. Considering this tint is only 2 weeks old how will it be getting it off? Any recomended products for getting the left over residue off? Also this is johnson film and is 20 percent how will tint maybe of a different brand for example match the other windows?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

the other guys are right. always ask for a redo first. that's the best no matter what.

second, it looks like they slanged dem tint papers on da passenger door from the drivers side of tha car mang... someones got a good arm on them

and before blade and TG respond, I know he's moved. just making points for others reading...

O well guess I'll have those 2 windows redone here. Considering this tint is only 2 weeks old how will it be getting it off? Any recomended products for getting the left over residue off? Also this is johnson film and is 20 percent how will tint maybe of a different brand for example match the other windows?

get the phone book out and call around and ask the differnt tint shop if the use Johnson..and if you got a warrenty card or a invoice ..it should show what type they used..and they should be able to match it up.

find someone that has the same tint, let them R&R it so they can do it properly and clean. they will charge for this. but they can be sure every speck comes and leave as little glue as possible. they remove old tint all the time

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

that looks like the tint jobs you see in some movies, they think nobody is paying attention to the windows but we do. I saw this movie the other day with Steven Seagal and a mercedes had a 1 inch gap on the door. PATHETIC

Archived