ZEPHYR

Mdog

I assume this car is lincons version of the ford fusion.

The whole car is easy to tint EXCEPT for the gay little quarter windows on the back door....I have NO IDEA what ford was thinking about then they designed this crap.

The little window is set in a rubber gasket that is has about 1 1/2 - 2 inches REVEAL, there is NO way to tuck the film that far because its tight as hell. If you guys are familiar with how a new body style accord quarter glass is you will understand this one. This design makes the whole tint job look lke crap.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
I assume this car is lincons version of the ford fusion.

The whole car is easy to tint EXCEPT for the gay little quarter windows on the back door....I have NO IDEA what ford was thinking about then they designed this crap.

The little window is set in a rubber gasket that is has about 1 1/2 - 2 inches REVEAL, there is NO way to tuck the film that far because its tight as hell. If you guys are familiar with how a new body style accord quarter glass is you will understand this one. This design makes the whole tint job look lke crap.

is it possible to take the window out? :duck

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

getting people to pay good money for the additional cost of removing the glass is tough enough. Ihave a little trick that I want to share. I cover the area on the outside with agood quality black vinyl.with practice, you can make it look like a factory piece,in no time flat. It looks real good and saves a boatload of time.I use this on mercades and accords. I will post a pic here in a minute.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

hey 1peeeec...werent you completely ANTI vinyl in another post and here you are with a secret where you not only use vinyl but put it on the outside which is also one thing you were complaining about when people vinyl on the outside...anyway just thought id point out your hypicriticalness <<I just made that word up :lol6

Guest nautiboi73

:fordsSUCK even by other names they suck :beer

getting people to pay good money for the additional cost of removing the glass is tough enough. Ihave a little trick that I want to share. I cover the area on the outside with agood quality black vinyl.with practice, you can make it look like a factory piece,in no time flat. It looks real good and saves a boatload of time.I use this on mercades and accords. I will post a pic here in a minute.

I still wanna see pic :lol6

Archived