ZEPHYR

Mdog

Guest willie
Ok MR. MAGICIAN :lol6 what type squeege did you use to bet behind dat derrrr rubber :lol6 I would hardly get a white hardcard back derrrr.

let me in on dee fvckin secret :gasp

Them quarters do suck. I just got done with one and yes the film will slide up there

Mdog the only thing I could get to slide back there was my drivers license or credit card, it took awhile to get the water out :lol6

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wilcax

I just pull the windows out like on a fusion. theres a tip on here about removing the fusions qtr window and it also works on the zephyr. the only thing is that on the zephyr you get the chrome trim that wont slide forward like the black trim on the fusion does. the trick to this on is to pop it loose on the rear part of the door. takes some patience to put it back in but once you do one you will find it easier to pull the window out to tint the whole thing, rather than sit there and fight with each qtr window to make the tint look good. :dunno

Just did one last week and it was cake except for those quarters :lol2 Told custy about the quarters and he agreed to pay more for the whole window. Took me a while to get them out, but job came out 100%. Whoever designs these rubber gaskets needs to be slapped!

Archived