beeline

Guest awsedrf

Guest awsedrf

I've been browsing the forum, and I like your work. where in atlanta are you located? can't seem to PM you (new member restriction?) drop me a line - qgrtrtd02 [at] sneakemail [dot] com

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest awsedrf

?I cater to the picky customers, I welcome them openly.my prices reflect this?

?lets not forget the "is there a hot chick " price curve?

?I'll find any excuse to charge more....?

Don?t get me wrong 1peec, you sound like a pro from your other comments and you?re a big presence on this forum ? but you also sound very subjective. Honestly, just from the few comments like that (even if they were jokes)? doesn?t make me inclined to go with you from a consumer?s standpoint. I?m looking for a good deal ? not to be arbitrarily taken for a ride by somebody I think may be a swindler. Nor do I think I should pay more for the same quality I could possibly get elsewhere.

I?ll still keep you on my list though. A pro is a pro? and maybe we could work something out if I can?t find something better for me. And btw, I?ve checked out hurricanetint.com before, and incidentally ? what % is that Lexus IS250 with Global QDP?

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

.You could have just said no thanks.yeah they are jokes.If you don't understand that,to bad for you.The world is a fun place. This is the only place I get to let loose and discuss things in my field of work with other people that understand the same things.

Besides did you read what they were a response to? Or did you read just my posts alone?

Guest darkdan

His prices reflect his quality.

He doesn't swindle, he gets paid for how good he is.

My prices reflect my quality (the other half of HurricaneTint.com) and that's why I make $x a car.

Guest awsedrf
.You could have just said no thanks.yeah they are jokes.If you don't understand that,to bad for you.The world is a fun place. This is the only place I get to let loose and discuss things in my field of work with other people that understand the same things.

Besides did you read what they were a response to? Or did you read just my posts alone?

Yeah, I read everything. Been guesting for a while. And I realize they may be jokes.. but at the same time... I (and I stress that - it's my personal opinion) think it aludes to your philosophy, whether you admit it or not. I'm not trying to inhibit your letting loose in any way either. Since I read everything (and not just pull it out of context), I also realize that you're a good tinter and I hope other potential customers that may be reading this (and trust me, there are) aren't bothered by the same things just because I am. They shouldn't be. I'm sure you offer superior work that anybody will be happy with.

I just don't want to be your customer. I'm not looking to drop x on a tint job. That's why I didn't ask for you.

And yeah - I could have just said no thanks - but you could also have just stuck to "letting loose" and not try to pick up another customer. We'll come to you. You hang tight.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

*I'll give you a discount,498 , With a free windshield strip.

*-disclaimer(that was a joke in case no one understood that)

Archived