beeline

Guest awsedrf

Guest awsedrf

lol. :gasp already got a windshield strip :lol6 ;)

Seriously though - no hard feelings. you gotta understand the consumer's perspective though - it's not like going to the store. the price you see, is the price you pay. With this type of work (and any custom work for that matter), there's always that inate fear of getting f*cked. Think of your typical sleazy car mechanic, plumber, carpenter, etc. Charges 5x what he quotes. That type of thing. I think all of you guys reading this should keep that in mind. It puts us at ease (us being the first time, never had his ride tinted, struggling to do research to not get f*cked, type of consumer. and I'm a poor little student too.. so I have to draw the limit somewhere :dunno ).

1peec... if I ever need to get a ferrari tinted, I'll know who to call.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this poster is real I would not tint his car anyway. Sounds like a little d###k! :gasp Car is probably his baby. I smell a rat though with only 4 post to the ID. When he reads (he reads EVER THING) this I hope he tells all his friends not to come to my place. Usually they realize the source and figure our shop must be good. :dunno

His prices reflect his quality.

He doesn't swindle, he gets paid for how good he is.

My prices reflect my quality (the other half of HurricaneTint.com) and that's why I make $x a car.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Thanks guy. I'm not too expensive. Matter of fact, I'm very resonable.This is a competitive market here in the atl , so I have to compete. I'd love to have your buisness, give me a call,I'm sure my price and workmanship will fit your needs.I care about your car as much as you do ,and, being a working man , I understand how valuable your cash is to you. We all work hard for it , and I'm not the one to take anyone for a ride. I've been in this Buisness for a long time, and you don't get this far and keep customers like I have by doing bad work or ripping people off. Thanks-1peec

Archived