burnin bridges

Guest ALLABOUTTINT

Guest ALLABOUTTINT

dont you guys hate people that think theyre just the best and talk s**t about other shops, I mean just be a pro and let your work talk for its self and shut the f**k up

Guest willie

dont you guys hate people that think theyre just the best and talk s**t about other shops, I mean just be a pro and let your work talk for its self and shut the f**k up

Gee I'd hate to see you on a bad hair day.

AAT with attitude. :hmmm:hmmm

Yup here we go again

Nice peaceful entrance to the board :beer

Guest tintdawg
Yep I sure wish other shops around here sure would learn how to handle their business. :hmmm

I know how my "TINT WERKS" but they dont :beer

Dirty... LoL

Its funny....we are on the north side of town and are the only shop in this area, we are next to a car dealership that brings major business and right down the street from the air force base, we NEVER lack for business.

Occassionally we have the little divck weeeds from the stereo shops that tint cryig and whining to us that we better stop telling their customers this and that :lol

:lol2 we could give a fvck less, we are all adults here at this shop and not a bunch of testosterone filled drunken 19 year olds like at that shops on the main drag :lol2 to me its like those shops dont even exist :dunno they dont bother our business any,,,HELL I SEND THEM BUSINESS all the time when some bozo complains about price or wants illegal tint I send those customers over to kemp street :lol6

I was laffin my azz of the other day when a tinter from another shop called and said we told his comtomers that his film interfered with radio reception adn his WOULDNT DO THAT :gasp now I am not a rocket scientist but one of the shops on the main drag uses HUPER OPRIK :lol I would bet that THAT shop is the one saying stuff like that to HIS costomers not us all the way across town :lol6 get a life azzholes if you read this :lol6

:dunno right arm Mdog

Its funny....we are on the north side of town and are the only shop in this area, we are next to a car dealership that brings major business and right down the street from the air force base, we NEVER lack for business.

Occassionally we have the little divck weeeds from the stereo shops that tint cryig and whining to us that we better stop telling their customers this and that :lol

:lol2 we could give a fvck less, we are all adults here at this shop and not a bunch of testosterone filled drunken 19 year olds like at that shops on the main drag :lol2 to me its like those shops dont even exist :lol they dont bother our business any,,,HELL I SEND THEM BUSINESS all the time when some bozo complains about price or wants illegal tint I send those customers over to kemp street :lol6

I was laffin my azz of the other day when a tinter from another shop called and said we told his comtomers that his film interfered with radio reception adn his WOULDNT DO THAT :gasp now I am not a rocket scientist but one of the shops on the main drag uses HUPER OPRIK :lol I would bet that THAT shop is the one saying stuff like that to HIS costomers not us all the way across town :lol6 get a life azzholes if you read this :lol6

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

yeah I don't get in to all that bashing the competition crap, even though I know my shops quality is better I don't feel the need to express it every chance I get.

Archived