1988 200SX tint

Guest '88200SX

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fastlanedesigns

Probably best if you do A LOT of reading in the links on the right side of the site before you do anything! If memory serves that car is quite difficult for a first-timer. No flat windows anywhere on it. So everything will have to have heat shrinking done to some extent. Read up on everything first, then make a decision about tackling that sucker. You would be wise to take it to someone who knows what they are getting into and paying a little extra for a professional job. Beware of the dot-matrix on that one... it has metal and will rust if you are not careful. :booga

I'm a first timer at this and I don't feel like spending $150 to get it done professionally. Any help would be very much appreciated. :woowoo

You don't want to spend your money but you want to pick our brains right? And you want a free ride too?

Not related to "the nerve of the guy for $20 are you?"

Gee you really know how to get up my skirt but you won't get the info from me. :rollin

Devil

:rollin

Guest mylude90
please post pictures afterwards

I love it, I would also like to see the screwed up tint afterwards...

anyways.. to '88200SX if you still would like to learn how to do the car yourself, you will, as someone else mentioned, spend that much money on tint and accessories yourself in the long run. I too did the same thing when I first wanted to tint my car and used 3 rolls of sh!tty tint just to do my quarter windows on my honda prelude. 3 rolls, that's enough to do like 12-16 of those windows probably. and yes, read every damn thing you can find on here before you try anything, this is where I learned to heat shrink with great results, but, you must take a lot of time to do this, and be willing to waste a lot of tint or you'll be blowing money out your ass just so you can go somewhere and have them tint it for you later.

Guest SwedishTinter
Im getting ready to tint my 1988 Nissan 200SX (Back window that is curved on edges, door windows, and those tirangular shaped side windows) I was wondering if anyone had any sort of helpful tint that could be of use to me in my journey. I'm a first timer at this and I don't feel like spending $150 to get it done professionally. Any help would be very much appreciated. :spit

Send it to Me in Sweden I?ll do it for about 800 dollars

and you must pay the fract.........

From best tinter in Europa? :dunno

Archived