Quarter windows made easy

Guest tintdawg

Guest execspec

I did use this tip today on a 'Mazda 6' not that it needed it, just to do it. (for the record, did it 52 min. almost a record.)

52 min - 4 door -tintdawg - thats dam fast - can you make a video on that :woowoo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

interesting tip :woowoo I want to try it just so I can leave the wire in there with the hope someday the finder of it will indeed say "what the f**k"

Guest tintdawg
interesting tip :bingo I want to try it just so I can leave the wire in there with the hope someday the finder of it will indeed say "what the f**k"

LIke to be there for one. :dunno

Guest naughtydog

I did a Honda CRV today and forgot to take my wire...do you know if this trick can be used on these??

I hate the quarter windows on nthe CRV - any tips for these anybody?

Naughty

Guest a1wintinter

good tip dawg. this also works on qt. glasses like accord 4-dr and acura tl and MB S-class to cover the entire qt glass, only takes a minute to do

Awsome Tip!! :nope

I've been using this technique since Mercedes came out with the rubber in the quarter glass!! It also works great on the Maximas with the years that the quarter glass was a halfmoon shape. I also use it now on all the new body Lexus, the quarters have some extra rubber, and the wire opens it up nice.

Guest outkast tinter

It wont work on Honda or Acura, or Mercedes, you'll see the wire from the outside. You can only use this good tip for equal edge tight quarters like VW's and others that don't have "no mans land" setups :nope

Archived