Scary....

Guest tintdawg

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

No matter which number you come up with,there are only so many possibile answers.Try doing several at one time,look at your numbers on the board,they will all have the same symbol.the other numbers and symbols are there just to confuse and make you think that it happened to guess yours out of all the others. I hope this makes sense.

How :lol

my 4 yr old just beat it 1 st time w / 11 :rollin

:thumb

no he didn't, try it again

Guest tintdawg

Every time I've done it, It knows my answer. Now if I dont do it, just pick a number, it dosent. Do the math. It gets it every time.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

please check your math and try again.11 , add 1+1=2. 11-2=9 , look at 9 , the symbol will apear.works every time for me

Guest tintdawg
please check your math and try again.11 , add 1+1=2. 11-2=9 , look at 9 , the symbol will apear.works every time for me

dont keep doing the same numbers silly

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

if you try the same # over and over it's still going to pick the corresponding symbol.read my above post

no matter what # you have after doing the subtraction, that number will be a factor of 9,thats how it works,look at all of the #'s that are fartors of 9 , and they will all have the same symbol.whatever symbol the # 9 has,thats the symbol that will be displayed. evey frickin time. I'll put money on it.

Archived