Johnsons Films -Dirt Specs already in Film before removing liner

Guest saf777

Guest streetsounds

my first roll was like that a few years ago I told them about it they sent me a new roll an I kept the messed up one

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soultinter

I for one would like to know if there is a problem with a particular companies product so that I don't have to learn the hard way like someone else had to. After all, your not slamming company if you are telling the truth, they are hurting themselves by not coming clean to acknowledge they have a problem and work with you to fix it.

I agree with Soultinter, these forums are a great way of learning of good/bad things through other tinters on this board.

I myself have had NO problems J films, although my sales rep got promoted and I have to train a new one...hope shes as good as Spencer!!

I think even the best tint companies can have a bad day. sometimes they put out thousands of rolls before they realize the mistake and these rolls sit on the self for a while.

But I think they were trying to say contact the manufactor instead of your rep cause each film company has 7 to 11 distributors all over and while the guy in cali may get the service he wants the rep for the east coast will be different.

I used Johnsons when they first came out and they had problems. but they fixed them and I haven't used it for a while now so theres no tellin.

But I like Llumars ATR film and its highdollar but it still curls now. Probably made a few hundred thousand rolls with the tension on the machine to tight.

I would try contacting the Manufactor, not the local distributor rep. If the rep in your area is that bad then maybe the manufatcor will let you buy from another rep in a different region.

Hope it all works out. :bingo

perhaps you should refer the problem to the manufacturere/company rep instead of trying to critize it publicly(SP?) on the forums.

I think the guy/girl is just looking for a little sympathy :DD

As far as not putting in your location though :beach

Guest saf777

Guess what...at the weekend I had to open up a new roll coz the roll I was using started showing up crap(20% only half used). If only I can take a pic to prove it!

Archived