Lost My V's today!!!

:DD

:bat Lost my V's today, my boss nicked my bloody tools, so I turned up on a job, and No Jammer, No Knife, No Baby Powder, No Soap for my bottle :DD

What was I supposed to do :DD

So, I sat down ad a :DD , and a :DD to a valeter, and thought its far to much hassle to go to the nearest supermarket, and to go to the lil spar down the road instead. :DD

:hmmm No baby powder, or soap :DD :DD

But a bar of Fairy soap, and some herbal esscence hair shampoo instead, Sweet!! :DD So I thought I could try out a maddogg stlyee on this one.. :DD

Back to the ML, and lathered up the bar, rubbed it all over the back screen, quick once over with the heat gun to make sure it wasnt wet, and put the wet line on as usual... Didnt think it was going to work... :hmmm

But it felt so sexual, I like it!!! Will try it tomorrow on a Shougn LWB and a Range Rover Sport..

Thanks for the TIPS peeps!!!

:DD

Guest walestint
:)

:lol Lost my V's today, my boss nicked my bloody tools, so I turned up on a job, and No Jammer, No Knife, No Baby Powder, No Soap for my bottle :bat

What was I supposed to do :heh

So, I sat down ad a :? , and a :bat to a valeter, and thought its far to much hassle to go to the nearest supermarket, and to go to the lil spar down the road instead. :bingo

:dunno No baby powder, or soap :?:lol

But a bar of Fairy soap, and some herbal esscence hair shampoo instead, Sweet!! :? So I thought I could try out a maddogg stlyee on this one.. :heh

Back to the ML, and lathered up the bar, rubbed it all over the back screen, quick once over with the heat gun to make sure it wasnt wet, and put the wet line on as usual... Didnt think it was going to work... :?

But it felt so sexual, I like it!!! Will try it tomorrow on a Shougn LWB and a Range Rover Sport..

Thanks for the TIPS peeps!!!

:)

just imagine what they must of used in the stone age ..

cant say the soap method gets me going like that, I wrapped a mates head in vinyl once, that was more agony than anything sexual (for him)

I forgot my long rulers on a conservatory tint yesterday so went to wilkinsons and bout some better ones 39" for a fiver!

dont you just love installing metalux and dn20 in 30c heat!!

:heh

Guest walestint
I forgot my glove once, so I used my sock for heating the rear. :bingo

you could have sewn two buttons on as eyes and pretended to have a puppet, tint snake or something like that, it could live in your tool box and keep you company on cold lonely nights tinting :dunno

Guest walestint

I forgot my glove once, so I used my sock for heating the rear. :bingo

I dont use a a glove, bear skin works for me :dunno

thats ilegal to farm bear in this country :heh

Guest Shady

I forgot my glove once, so I used my sock for heating the rear. :heh

you could have sewn two buttons on as eyes and pretended to have a puppet, tint snake or something like that, it could live in your tool box and keep you company on cold lonely nights tinting :bat

:bingo I'll have two of what your drinkin, a little bit of what your smokin too! :heh

I dont use a a glove, bear skin works for me :dunno

do you mean a heavily built thick furred plantigrade quadruped of the genus ursus. or your n@ked hand?

Guest walestint

you could have sewn two buttons on as eyes and pretended to have a puppet, tint snake or something like that, it could live in your tool box and keep you company on cold lonely nights tinting :bingo

:heh I'll have two of what your drinkin, a little bit of what your smokin too! :heh

I forgot my glove once, so I used my sock for heating the rear. :bat

I dont use a a glove, bear skin works for me :bat

do you mean a heavily built thick furred plantigrade quadruped of the genus ursus. or your n@ked hand?

good ole brit humour !!

Imagine tinting with a bear though, keeping his hairs out, maybe thats what they mean by the saying rough as a bears ....

"hey bear - dont go in the car mate you stay outside and man the phone" :dunno

Archived