?Graphics Under Tints?

:DD

Ok, I read a post on here, from Leo, about graphics under the film... Just wondering what sort of very simple but affective graphics we could put under the tints, to get the tints and our work noticed more. I know this isnt going to work for every tint job, but the lil mcdonald and burgerking boy's will love it, and after ive tinted all there cars, I could put graphics under my back window, and then they would want theres done, so I get to do a retint!!!! ;-) :DD

Yeah I spoke to shady today, regarding some graphics, mainly wording, but I will give it a try, and see whats happends, and if the result is good, I may try out some graphics of some sort.

Sure does, my latest "Motto" is simple...

"A Journey of a thousand miles, begins with just one step"

I was board, and read it on a wall when my girlfriend was shopping, its the only one that standed out, and made sense... I must of been board! But... Im taking my first step.... lol

Guest execspec

Not tried this yet but would love to give it a go too. :DD

Leo' - how do you prevent water around the graphics when the tint films appied :DD

Guest Diamond Tints

Ok maybe this has been asked before but why not just put the graphics on the outside as normal, doing it internally, would this not just make things harder :DD

Sure does, my latest "Motto" is simple...

"A Journey of a thousand miles, begins with just one step"

I was board, and read it on a wall when my girlfriend was shopping, its the only one that standed out, and made sense... I must of been board! But... Im taking my first step.... lol

"A Journey of a thousand miles, begins with just one step" :bingo - my MOTTO too, only next steps I want to make very fast :beach

Not tried this yet but would love to give it a go too. :lol2

Leo' - how do you prevent water around the graphics when the tint films appied :?

:woowoo Better ask Shady - I never installed films, sorry :lol2

Ok maybe this has been asked before but why not just put the graphics on the outside as normal, doing it internally, would this not just make things harder :hmmm

Outside

1. looks regular

2. Can't be made by using window films = not so bright and reflective

3. But, of course easier and faster :woowoo

IMHO

Guest walestint
:thumb

Ok, I read a post on here, from Leo, about graphics under the film... Just wondering what sort of very simple but affective graphics we could put under the tints, to get the tints and our work noticed more. I know this isnt going to work for every tint job, but the lil mcdonald and burgerking boy's will love it, and after ive tinted all there cars, I could put graphics under my back window, and then they would want theres done, so I get to do a retint!!!! ;-) :thumb

shame if they want a tel number changed or summit

I do em on outside, not tried under tint

cant see myself any advantage on doing it under the tint as peole like to change graphics form time to time and may sell car one day ... ?

tinted graphics - good idea

just my thoughts ...

tinted swingers bus this week - loads a used tissue everywhere I kid you not! :thumb

Archived