?Graphics Under Tints?

Guest Shady
Yeah I spoke to shady today, regarding some graphics, mainly wording, but I will give it a try, and see whats happends, and if the result is good, I may try out some graphics of some sort.

Heya mate, your film and lettering is in the post. let me know when you install them and I will give all the advise I can offer :bingo

Not tried this yet but would love to give it a go too. :heh

Leo' - how do you prevent water around the graphics when the tint films appied :bat

You will always get I bit of air around the edge of the design, but its minimal and doesn't effect its appearance greatly. The water can be removed out of more intricate designs by simply using some tissue wrapped around your squeeeeeeegeeeeeeee.

Ok maybe this has been asked before but why not just put the graphics on the outside as normal, doing it internally, would this not just make things harder :heh

Your are dead right, work like the one in question is more practical to vinyl on the outside. I was just seeing what could be done....but never again! but other projects look great using tint designs...

:dunno

post-234-1152114563.jpg

post-234-1152114653.jpg

Archived