reason to subscribe on this site

this is for the regulars on here who I guess most arent subscribers, although TD doesnt encourage it, and of course you dont have to subscribe. but as far as for me. its the least I could do contributing 15bucks a month.

I want to thank Ric for this site and the business I've been getting because of this site, if it wasnt because of all the bills and shiznit I have to pay, I would donate more a month as a token of my appreciation of what you've created and done on here man. to this day I cant believe that us tinters would be on here interacting, exchanging priceless information betweeen us pros.

so again I say, I speak for no one but to myself, a simple "thanks TD" does not always bring food to the table. :woowoo:lol2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that area was cause of me! :lol2

well put tint

and dont forget subscribers get to bash all the non subscribers in the secret forum :woowoo

(I couldnt believe what you guys said about me :woowoo )

but how come after I subscribed, there was a new secret forum that "new subscribers" cant get in to?????

:bingo:beach

Guest willie
well put tint

and dont forget subscribers get to bash all the non subscribers in the secret forum :thumb

(I couldnt believe what you guys said about me :thumb )

but how come after I subscribed, there was a new secret forum that "new subscribers" cant get in to?????

:thumb:lol2

yo tigger -you would be surprised at how much that comment about bashing non subscribers keeps them from antying up :thumb

Archived