Matching late 90s Ford factory reflective tint?

Guest darkdan

Guest darkdan

Anything that comes close in a 50% to 60%?

I currently have Hanita's Solar Steel 50% on there. The match is "decent" from the outside, but no where close from the inside.

Not that I'm all that picky, but it's a 47% VLT and is pretty "illegal" after installed since my state is 50% state.

I don't drive the truck much, but I know I'm going to get a ticket someday in this tiny town.

f150.jpg

Anyone know of a film out there that matches as far as decently reflective and color?

Guest darkdan

I got some Aura 50% (Hanita's bronze) that I might try out. It's a full metal film with decent reflectivity. Just not sure about the color....

/shrug

Either way it needs to get redone because it looks bad. I had enough film to do two windows and that was it. What I got was what I got. LOL. What I got was a lot of dirt and a cat hair on my own vehicle! =)

I got some Aura 50% (Hanita's bronze) that I might try out. It's a full metal film with decent reflectivity. Just not sure about the color....

/shrug

Either way it needs to get redone because it looks bad. I had enough film to do two windows and that was it. What I got was what I got. LOL. What I got was a lot of dirt and a cat hair on my own vehicle! =)

That sucks! :woowoo

Guest darkdan

Well the cat hair doesn't bother me. It's like always having my baby with me.

But I suppose, I should make my vehicle look good for when customers look at it.

/shrug

The Aura series is the closest I have found to match the outside. Your right though the inside looking out is not even close. I have found that if you explain that to the customer from the get go they normally don't have a problem with it.

I think the Aura film has been discontinued though. I have about 50' left of Aura 20 on a 40".

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

man that tint looks good in the pic dd,but I've seen it in person, and... well anyway, bring it down widja winya come to visit and I'll do it for ya.lol.hahaha.just givinya sumsiht bro.

man that tint looks good in the pic dd,but I've seen it in person, and... well anyway, bring it down widja winya come to visit and I'll do it for ya.lol.hahaha.just givinya sumsiht bro.

:beach:DD

Archived