Matching late 90s Ford factory reflective tint?

Guest darkdan

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

But, thats ok. when you finish a customers car and they complain about a little speck, jus point to your truck and say, "Well, it looks better than mine. hahaha

That ford privacy glass is impossible to match because it's Bronze in color to look through but it has a neutral reflective color on the outside. I wish somebody had made a film to match it, but maybe none of the manufacturers cared.

Oh well, at least someone makes a match for the Volkswagen green. :lol2:beer

Guest S and S
That ford privacy glass is impossible to match because it's Bronze in color to look through but it has a neutral reflective color on the outside. I wish somebody had made a film to match it, but maybe none of the manufacturers cared.

Oh well, at least someone makes a match for the Volkswagen green. :lol :lol

:dunno

Oh well, at least someone makes a match for the Volkswagen green. :dunno:lol

:lol

I woudnt keep wasting my time on trying to match cause your not going to have much fun or luck.

besides, by the time you find a close to match film. its gonna look darker than 50% :lol

Guest darkdan

What I have on there now is pretty close as far as what I want it to look like from the outside.

Sadly though, it's going to meter below 40% and the law is 47%.

Archived