Hanita's New Alpha Plus

Guest darkdan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hanita is so underrated, they are a great company, great company to work with, to bad I dont use much of it, most of they're films take like a month to dry. but have great residential,commercial films which I've used alot. :thumb

TINT, is Mark Sharpstein still selling Hanita in your area?

HanitaTEK is the distribution company.

Alpha Plus is the new line of film.

I've used the Omega Plus. Little hard to shrink, it takes some heat. BEAUTIFUL color. 3+ years and still looks as good as the day I put it onto the vehicles (I see two of them on a regular basis).

I'm a Hanita fan. I just put the 6 mil solar steel 70% on my crown vic. The Solar Steel 50% is on my truck. The bronze is on my dad's car. I've used a little Astra (dyed) film, very easy to work with. I haven't seen those two cars since I did them though.

They make such pretty films. Yet a little hard to work with. I'm hoping the Alpha Plus is easier to use.

HanitaTEKSouth, is it charcoal or more like Omega Plus?

What's about AURA? :thumb

Guest darkdan
hanita is so underrated, they are a great company, great company to work with, to bad I dont use much of it, most of they're films take like a month to dry. but have great residential,commercial films which I've used alot. :thumb

Yeah the aura (bronze) and solar steel take forever to dry. Definitely not for limp wristers.

Flat films are great to work with.

I've been attempting to use more of it.

Guest darkdan
uh oh he said customs :hmmm

Well the stuff is made in Israel.

Of course, they should have plenty of real world testing protecting against b*mb blasts and the sun over there.

Guest VOLTRON

as far as the drying goes, I like the solar optitune line although the adhesive is a little wierd. I did a job in thier 7 mil and after it was installed it had a real wierd haze look to it kinda almost looked like champaneing but I went back to that window at the end of the day and it was fine. It looked really wierd though, but it all dried up.

Archived