• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintdawg

Some fine ass chick gave me a $10 tip today. I tried to give it back, and she said 'keep it thank you for doing it so fast in this heat'. Thought that was nice. Didn't want to tell her that I wipe my ass with anything smaller than a franky in the summer.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

tip jar eh...probably the most rediculous thing I've heard for a tint shop. if they like the job they'll slip you a little something when you hand them the keys...expecially when it costs as much as it does for me to tint there s**t in the first place :lol2

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
:lol2
Some fine ass chick gave me a $10 tip today. I tried to give it back, and she said 'keep it thank you for doing it so fast in this heat'. Thought that was nice. Didn't want to tell her that I wipe my ass with anything smaller tahn a franky in the summer.

Some fine ass chick gave me a $10 tip today. I tried to give it back, and she said 'keep it thank you for doing it so fast in this heat'. Thought that was nice. Didn't want to tell her that I wipe my ass with anything smaller tahn a franky in the summer.

Had the same thing happen to me yesterday .Total came to 226 and gave me 240 and suggested I keep the change :lol2

:nuts

ok, ok, ok, thanks guys I get it

its a dumb Idea,

sorry for sugesting it,

Im going to go hide my head in shame now. :hide

Don't do that man..If I hid away every time I posted something that others didn't agree with, I wouldn't have become the respected member I am now :lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

I've had a few customers who realize what an art this trade is tip me up front, very rarely do customers tip afterwards, but I believe they should. Just like waiters, we provide a service and that service takes much more talent and effort. It's a shame more customers really have no idea how difficult the trade is.

I have my added afterspin comment on this ..it depends on the business, for me, it would be greedy because I'm self employed so whoever's car I'm tinting knows I'm making a decent dollar, however in a place where your an employee, it's a different situation.

If you want to compare it to a fancy pizza parlor, you tip the waitress, but you never go to the owner and give him a tip .

(the poor pizza maker sweating in th kitchen NEVER get's a tip..and THEY are the one that really made your experience a good one) :wall

Archived