Cars you love & hate to have in your shop ....

Guest walestint

Guest Shady
Worst for me is lwb shogun older shape with the sliders aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh I take every bit of glass out these apart from the rear screen, and people still moan to me that they can get these done for ?120 elswhere, no joke btw

Thats what I meant about converted vans in my first post in this thread....sliders....they always gather a good build up of :evileye thats hard to clean away. I bet the guys who tint em' for a ton 20 dont remove the :lol6 let alone the glass.

by the way, got your new address details :lol

Billy

Guest walestint

Land Rivers - WHY? :lol

All other from hate list - I agree.

Will add :lol criminalZ carZ - but now they are much more polite :lol

Like cars from other EU countries - we charge much more from them :beer

Land Rovers bacuse theyre normally full of grit, cow excrement and duck feathers

have to duck a lot sometimes and the corners of film handlers are sharp :beer

:lol2:lol2:lol2

Practically NO old Land Rovers here, new one's don't carry cow excrements :evileye

You took the words out of my mouth - I cant stand these Land rovers - gaurantee'd they have Welding splatter all over them :lol6

funnily enuff just did a 97 discovery today, nightmare sand n grit on rear rubbers, so took window out and then went on to dismantle rear back roll downs/quarters, finally got it back together, really mint finish but a lot of faffing about, had phoned guy in morning to charge moere bucks if we were to dismantle to get a cleaner finish

oh well friday tommorow, mr2 and 3 rears on a 3 door thing, wel its silver neway lol, a very basic car that obviously didnt stick in my memory!

Guest Shady

Toyota mr2 WT?

Haven't done one yet but that rear window looks like it could be the easiest or hardest window to tint ever :evileye

please report back.

post-234-1152222576.jpg

Guest Diamond Tints
Toyota mr2 WT?

Haven't done one yet but that rear window looks like it could be the easiest or hardest window to tint ever :lol6

please report back.

Mr2, god get the papers in as you will be bored after the full hour and a half that takes you, dont even shrink the rear screen just cut it and stick it on very very easy :lol6

Guest walestint

Toyota mr2 WT?

Haven't done one yet but that rear window looks like it could be the easiest or hardest window to tint ever :beer

please report back.

Mr2, god get the papers in as you will be bored after the full hour and a half that takes you, dont even shrink the rear screen just cut it and stick it on very very easy :lol2

yep, no shrinking, easy, only curve one way

rear quarters things sinch

front if you do em, pull panel easy

removeable sunroof - bit of shrinking reqd

taking bucks from customer - easy :bat

just added some new pics to gallery ...solartint. co. etc :lol2

Toyota mr2 WT?

Haven't done one yet but that rear window looks like it could be the easiest or hardest window to tint ever :lol2

please report back.

Mr2, god get the papers in as you will be bored after the full hour and a half that takes you, dont even shrink the rear screen just cut it and stick it on very very easy :lol2

yep, no shrinking, easy, only curve one way

rear quarters things sinch

front if you do em, pull panel easy

removeable sunroof - bit of shrinking reqd

taking bucks from customer - easy :lol2

just added some new pics to gallery ...solartint. co. etc :bat

I like anything new or close to it. even if I havent done one befor....I will take my time on it..... :dunno

I like people that keep their cars clean. I think it says alot about that person... :lol

I hate old jeeps! :lol colorado is infested with em.

Guest sdtintin

I enjoy tinting most cars just got a hate for old shape mondeos hate the rear screens tend to take me ages to get them right and all bmws nuthin wrong with the cars just the people who drive them usualy 96 e36s dunno wot it is with them they drive the biggest pile of crap but think there special cos they got a beema :lol:cool

Archived