Discount for multiple cars

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used to give multi car discounts, but now I simply tell them that my prices are low enough and that I am unable to give further discounts...final.

I give no discounts.....I do have a 10% off on my web page and if it is mulitipal deal I may mention it to them....but only if they are cars I like doing....like 3 bmw's ...the price is the price.....

discounts.... F' them

Guest darkdan
I used to give multi car discounts, but now I simply tell them that my prices are low enough and that I am unable to give further discounts...final.

Exactly!

I tell'em, "Look, I can't go any cheaper then $---."

We have certain customes who always want a discount after the price is given, usually flat glass. So when I figure the price, I add 20%. When they want a discount of no more than 10%, I act very relunctant and give them the 10%. I figure the extra 10% is for the aggrevation. :beer

We have certain customes who always want a discount after the price is given, usually flat glass. So when I figure the price, I add 20%. When they want a discount of no more than 10%, I act very relunctant and give them the 10%. I figure the extra 10% is for the aggrevation. :beer

I like that add 20 sub 10...those numbers work for me......I'll have to use that on my indian customers....they always beat me up on price

I like that add 20 sub 10...those numbers work for me......I'll have to use that on my indian customers....they always beat me up on price

That was the "certain customer" I was reffering to. Just wanted not to offend anyone.

We had a liquior store call the emergency # the other day beacuse they were broken into. We went out to board up the window. They never want to pay full price, always barter. We went back to that store to buy some stuff last friday, when I asked for his best price, not even a seconds thought, he said that was the price. I told him that he always wants a discount from us, wheres our discount? He called again wanting us to come out because someone else broke in, for some reason our phone wasn't working that night. :lol2 No one else does this here, let him sit in there all night and call someone else.

Archived