getting good quality film

Guest brett

Guest brett

Hey Guys

please help ! we are looking for a good automotive safety film,preferably 8mil, we have emailed all the bigboys ie :bekaert , llumar , madeco etc and not one response, not even an email saying no. can anyone help us? :beach ps how are fti films?

Hey Guys

please help ! we are looking for a good automotive safety film,preferably 8mil, we have emailed all the bigboys ie :bekaert , llumar , madeco etc and not one response, not even an email saying no. can anyone help us? :beach ps how are fti films?

Where did You from? I am in Europe....

I have 8 mil, 2 ply....Easy shrinking and can be installed on car...

Why BigBoys say NO?

e-mail:

leo@dartz.lv

Guest brett

sorry im in south africa . its not that they said no its that they did not even respond ,if they at least responded even with a no I would understand but no reply no response , nothing. we have emailed from three of our fitment centres and still nothing. been doing so for 2 months.

sorry im in south africa . its not that they said no its that they did not even respond ,if they at least responded even with a no I would understand but no reply no response , nothing. we have emailed from three of our fitment centres and still nothing. been doing so for 2 months.

Cape Town? I just send some our sample books there. Also I have friend in Egypt who can help You, he is a little bit closer to You :DD

How much film do You need? I don't see any problem for me or my friend to help You :beach

Guest solarspot

I would let leo help u :DD

btw lulu makes safty film in 50% and 35% for auto applications

PS4 is the last #s on the line I dont know the mil :beach

Guest brett

Thanks Guys for the input. who is lulu by the way? the dealers here in south africa are very brand concious as well, they want the best backup service as well as best price.{ of course} .has anyone used glassgard .how do they compare with the others out there. :lol

Cape Town? I just send some our sample books there. Also I have friend in Egypt who can help You, he is a little bit closer to You :lol6

How much film do You need? I don't see any problem for me or my friend to help You :evileye

thanks man ,can you let me have the spec's of the safety film email: kidwellbm@vpsprotection.co.za

we have 20 fitment centres countrywide that we run and supply film to.From capetown to mzambique to namibia.

Thanks Guys for the input. who is lulu by the way?

lulu = llumar.

tintdude.com tries to stay neutral amongst film manufacturers. I understand yours was a "who makes it" question as opposed to a "who's is the best" question, but you will see that most tintdude.com members avoid using the brand name itself out of habit.

Guest brett

Thanks Guys for the input. who is lulu by the way?

lulu = llumar.

tintdude.com tries to stay neutral amongst film manufacturers. I understand yours was a "who makes it" question as opposed to a "who's is the best" question, but you will see that most tintdude.com members avoid using the brand name itself out of habit.

sorry , new to the forums guys , we contacted lulu but that was around 1 year ago and were told to contact a big automotive glass supplier here for the film as they have sole rights , but they wont supply that film to us below end user price . we would like 8mil anyway but no response on that request...

Archived