getting good quality film

Guest brett

Guest solarspot
What is the advantage to haveing safetyfilm on a vehicle? Seems like overkill to me. :spit

got a friend begging me to get some for his work truck. he has been smash and grabbed twice

one time got him for 3500 in tools :woowoo

I just havn't researched to see if safety film would help with this sounds like a good idea for this

Guest solarspot

only thing that worries me would be that one in a million emergency that

you would want to break the glass to late then you'd SOL

Guest brett

What is the advantage to haveing safetyfilm on a vehicle? Seems like overkill to me. :spit

got a friend begging me to get some for his work truck. he has been smash and grabbed twice

one time got him for 3500 in tools :woowoo

I just havn't researched to see if safety film would help with this sounds like a good idea for this

Here in durban south africa there are about 40 smash and grabs a day, considering this is not exactly a large city its a hell of a lot.

I would let leo help u :hump

btw lulu makes safty film in 50% and 35% for auto applications

PS4 is the last #s on the line I dont know the mil :woowoo

ThanX!

As far as I know LluLlu doesn't make 8 mil. I am Zero in autotint, but Safety films - it's my bred. 7 mil (1 ply) and 8 mil (2 ply) - two quite different thigs. like 11 mil (2 ply) and 12 mil (3 ply). Really sad that people don't pay attention to ply numbers in safety films. I know one team selling 12 mil ....1 ply :)

Thanks Guys for the input. who is lulu by the way? the dealers here in south africa are very brand concious as well, they want the best backup service as well as best price.{ of course} .has anyone used glassgard .how do they compare with the others out there. :spit

sorry im in south africa . its not that they said no its that they did not even respond ,if they at least responded even with a no I would understand but no reply no response , nothing. we have emailed from three of our fitment centres and still nothing. been doing so for 2 months.

Cape Town? I just send some our sample books there. Also I have friend in Egypt who can help You, he is a little bit closer to You :lol2

How much film do You need? I don't see any problem for me or my friend to help You :DD

thanks man ,can you let me have the spec's of the safety film email: kidwellbm@vpsprotection.co.za

we have 20 fitment centres countrywide that we run and supply film to.From capetown to mzambique to namibia.

I will send You specifications, let's conversate by e-mail...

Guest brett

I would let leo help u :hump

btw lulu makes safty film in 50% and 35% for auto applications

PS4 is the last #s on the line I dont know the mil :woowoo

ThanX!

As far as I know LluLlu doesn't make 8 mil. I am Zero in autotint, but Safety films - it's my bred. 7 mil (1 ply) and 8 mil (2 ply) - two quite different thigs. like 11 mil (2 ply) and 12 mil (3 ply). Really sad that people don't pay attention to ply numbers in safety films. I know one team selling 12 mil ....1 ply :)

Thanks Guys for the input. who is lulu by the way? the dealers here in south africa are very brand concious as well, they want the best backup service as well as best price.{ of course} .has anyone used glassgard .how do they compare with the others out there. :spit

sorry im in south africa . its not that they said no its that they did not even respond ,if they at least responded even with a no I would understand but no reply no response , nothing. we have emailed from three of our fitment centres and still nothing. been doing so for 2 months.

Cape Town? I just send some our sample books there. Also I have friend in Egypt who can help You, he is a little bit closer to You :lol2

How much film do You need? I don't see any problem for me or my friend to help You :DD

thanks man ,can you let me have the spec's of the safety film email: kidwellbm@vpsprotection.co.za

we have 20 fitment centres countrywide that we run and supply film to.From capetown to mzambique to namibia.

I will send You specifications, let's conversate by e-mail...

I agree ,3m 4mil film is 26 ply and ultra strong

email: kidwellbm@vpsprotection.co.za

Archived