large windows

Guest TONY 67

Guest TONY 67

local football(soccer) supporters club lookoing for a privacy film, NNW facing windows so no direct sunlight. 3 X windows are 3 ft 8 inch high by 10 ft 6 inch long,ive not tinted a window that large or on the horizontal (so dont know correct terminology where X axis is larger than Y axis), know how to backroll etc would like to put a reflective green colour(club colours) or a solar silver 20 how would you guys tackle it as regards technique?, backroll or 2 man job frankenstein... need some help here guys ...thanks in advance

Guest VOLTRON

Like Blade said, reverseroll it sides ways. Doesnt matter to me what side to start at but you will probably need some help on those windows, someone to hold the front inplace while you reverse roll it to the end of the window. It will make life alot easier on you if you have someone there to help you hang it. 48 inch roll should work fine. And Llumar has a reflective green if I am not mistaken.

backroll sideways...left to right is my technique
Like Blade said, reverseroll it sides ways. Doesnt matter to me what side to start at but you will probably need some help on those windows, someone to hold the front inplace while you reverse roll it to the end of the window. It will make life alot easier on you if you have someone there to help you hang it. 48 inch roll should work fine. And Llumar has a reflective green if I am not mistaken.

:evileye

Guest S and S

Depends on what your comfortable with doing. Sometimes I side roll sometimes I top to bottom and let the liner snap off itself sometimes frankenstien. depends on my mood

Archived