IT'S GOOD TO HAVE A SWIMMING POOL

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA
He said swimming pool, looks like pool shock isnt in the budget judging by the color of that so called water.

:lol6 you thats right!

Are you allowed to get in there topless :lol6

It's my privacy :bat:DD:DD

Looks like a moat! you guys have gators? leeches?

Some hour ago there were no gatorZZZZZZZZZZZ :lol6

He said swimming pool, looks like pool shock isnt in the budget judging by the color of that so called water.

:DD It's budget swimming pool. Earlier it was firemans place where they take water, when it was old soviet factory. No it's private swimming pool :DD But - we have no BIG MONEY to make it better looking. For me it's OK in such condition

Are you allowed to get in there topless :DD

It's my privacy :bat:DD:lol6

Looks like a moat! you guys have gators? leeches?

Some hour ago there were no gatorZZZZZZZZZZZ :DD

:DD It's budget swimming pool. Earlier it was firemans place where they take water, when it was old soviet factory. No it's private swimming pool :bat But - we have no BIG MONEY to make it better looking. For me it's OK in such condition

Hey man, just picking, what ever it takes to stay cool. We were at our lake house this past weekend and the water was soo hot, you had to swim out over your head to get to cool water. 98 f and 92% humidity. Its like walking around in a sauna. :lol6

Archived