Nice way to start the day

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

The bimmer customer that I had yestarday called me early this morning,rampin and raving about her tint job.She tells me she is very upset at the fact that it isn't darker. I explained to her that the man who talked to me about the job and handed me the money,said to do it legal,which I did.She did'nt even come out to handle her own biz and now expects me to redo it at no charge! I tell her not only no but hell no.Then she threatens to sue me in court for not doing something illegal..good luck!heres a pic of the car.

newpuppy075.jpg

newpuppy073.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA

check this out, she just called me again! Raising hell at me wanting me to redo it for free,threatining me,says that it is peeling up(not if she let them up for 2 days, today is only 1 day,I taped the buttons), and said that I put a dent in here door. Fact is, I took 7 pictures of the car from every angle,and not 1 visible dent.Thank god for digital cameras.Said she is going to file a police report and turn me in.aaaggghhh.you know,if she had come up to me with a little more tack instead of jumpin my but from the get go, I might have been alot more compliant.Not a chance now.

Guest Beeline
check this out, she just called me again! Raising hell at me wanting me to redo it for free,threatining me,says that it is peeling up(not if she let them up for 2 days, today is only 1 day,I taped the buttons), and said that I put a dent in here door. Fact is, I took 7 pictures of the car from every angle,and not 1 visible dent.Thank god for digital cameras.Said she is going to file a police report and turn me in.aaaggghhh.you know,if she had come up to me with a little more tack instead of jumpin my but from the get go, I might have been alot more compliant.Not a chance now.

what neighborhood were you in?

Archived