Nice way to start the day

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1tidefan

I love the job you did on the Bimmer so would you be interested in tinting a 92 toyota mr2. If so, how much? I'm considered doing it on my own but I'm not sure at the moment. I've tinted the windows on all my previous cars but I don't the time or patience anymore. Thanks!

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

yes 1 tide fan, I would love to do that car for you. I'm a diehard toyo fan and the mr2 has always been 1 of my favorites. Makes me miss my turbo Supra! any how call me today.go to my profile and to my website and get my Phone #

Guest 1tidefan
yes 1 tide fan, I would love to do that car for you. I'm a diehard toyo fan and the mr2 has always been 1 of my favorites. Makes me miss my turbo Supra! any how call me today.go to my profile and to my website and get my Phone #

I attempted to respond to your e-mail but your hotmail keeps rejecting my e-mail response. Anyway, I just called for a quote and didn't know I have to call you back immediately. I was going to let you tint my windows but with your e-mail I'm going to pass. I don't need any drama. I just brought some precut SolarGard on Ebay and going to tint the windows myself. Just to let you know I'm not in the business of tinting window and I'm not associated or even know anyone from Tint Atlanta so sorry for the confusion and calling for a quote. Have a good day.

Guest 1tidefan
Damn lost another lost soul to fleabay... Well on a positive note, looks like you'll have a Strip and re-tint coming.

Or prefectly tinted windows at a lower price. My friend and I have tinted all of our own cars in the past without any problems. The fact is my friend just tinted two of his MR2 three months ago and it's prefect. MR2 are really easy, pretty much peel and stick. I've just gotten lazy in my older days.

Archived