Nice way to start the day

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I attempted to respond to your e-mail but your hotmail keeps rejecting my e-mail response. Anyway, I just called for a quote and didn't know I have to call you back immediately. I was going to let you tint my windows but with your e-mail I'm going to pass. I don't need any drama.

:duck:lol2

1 peece-your internet report card is a C-.

your too generous TDz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintdawg

Damn lost another lost soul to fleabay... Well on a positive note, looks like you'll have a Strip and re-tint coming.

Or prefectly tinted windows at a lower price. My friend and I have tinted all of our own cars in the past without any problems. The fact is my friend just tinted two of his MR2 three months ago and it's prefect. MR2 are really easy, pretty much peel and stick. I've just gotten lazy in my older days.

Yea, I saw the video of you guys doing it. :spit

Guest zolar

Damn lost another lost soul to fleabay... Well on a positive note, looks like you'll have a Strip and re-tint coming.

Or prefectly tinted windows at a lower price. My friend and I have tinted all of our own cars in the past without any problems. The fact is my friend just tinted two of his MR2 three months ago and it's prefect. MR2 are really easy, pretty much peel and stick. I've just gotten lazy in my older days.

So.....whats your friends name :spit

Archived