boat

Guest Beeline

Guest Beeline

has anyone done a 2006 ebbtide 26ft? I have not done a boat in along time. I told him that I would have to see it before I gave him a quote. I have a good idea what it looks like. I gave him a wide range for an estimate. low to very high. he said he will see me on tuesday to get it done.

Don't know you guys, but I charge --- ( I did the X on purpose) per sqft or sqm for flat glass, I.e --- times at leasst x times your purchase prices of the film, probably more. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't, but you'll never loose...

Finally a post I don't have to edit price out on. :beer The rest are wearing me out.

Guest willie
Don't know you guys, but I charge --- ( I did the X on purpose) per sqft or sqm for flat glass, I.e --- times at leasst xtimes your purchase prices of the film, probably more. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't, but you'll never loose...

Finally a post I don't have to edit price out on. :lol2 The rest are wearing me out.

He's still showing the mark-up ratio :beer . Cmon OT edit it :lol2

Don't know you guys, but I charge --- ( I did the X on purpose) per sqft or sqm for flat glass, I.e --- times at leasst xtimes your purchase prices of the film, probably more. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't, but you'll never loose...

Finally a post I don't have to edit price out on. :lol2 The rest are wearing me out.

He's still showing the mark-up ratio :beer . Cmon OT edit it :bat

You're right..on principle alone...done. :lol2

Guest willie

Finally a post I don't have to edit price out on. :lol The rest are wearing me out.

He's still showing the mark-up ratio :lol . Cmon OT edit it :lol

You're right..on principle alone...done. :lol

Glad I could help :dunno

:?

Don't know you guys, but I charge --- ( I did the X on purpose) per sqft or sqm for flat glass, I.e --- times at leasst x times your purchase prices of the film, probably more. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't, but you'll never loose...

Finally a post I don't have to edit price out on. :lol The rest are wearing me out.

:dunno

Archived