I HATE CUSTOMERS

Guest nautiboi73

Guest nautiboi73

Customer bring his car in (late may I add) a little nissan Sentra.

I tell him that he had tint on his car before because there is leftover glue on the rear and the edges.

He got the car used and didn't notice. only noticed the tint visor.

as I tint the car I notce alot more glue than than I thought, and tint left in the quarters.

there is also damage on the exterior of the passagers front door. Heat damage on the mirror and molding damage towards the back of the front door.

When he picks up the car........

do I even have to finish????

WE DID IT :lol6

it wans't like that when I brought it in. :lol6

I am going to reverse the charges on my CC :WFT

I smell court and (theift charges on the rise)

Now he agrees that the damage on the molding has waethering showing signs of age, but we did the other stuff. WHat ever, you didn't even know that you still had tint on the car but now you know that you didn't bring it in like that. :DD

070606%20043.jpg

070606%20042.jpg

Guest nautiboi73

yea I test all windows for operation and stuff,

but I have never had to do a 10 point inspecation for every dayum car.

We just got a new 16 camera recording system to add to the existing 8 camera system! Let um claim damage now! New system even records sound so when they say ?you didn?t tell me that ????I can say Ok lets just see??cost of the system, pricy??? proving your right, priceless! :beer

if I see something wrong with the car, even if the customer has left, I call and tell them to come down

and look at it themselves, cause its the kind of bullshiat for them to make extra money or gettting themselves a new tint job for free. the shiat we deal with all day!!!!!! :dunno

Guest nautiboi73
if I see something wrong with the car, even if the customer has left, I call and tell them to come down

and look at it themselves, cause its the kind of bullshiat for them to make extra money or gettting themselves a new tint job for free. the shiat we deal with all day!!!!!! :gasp

most times I do that but I was half way throguh, long day, wife helping , heat, and the film was on the window by the time that I see it.

if I did it I would pay, he even asked me to pay half but I said NO, if I break it I will pay but if I did nothing wrong I will fight it till the end.

Archived