2005 BMW 330i

Guest MidcoastMW

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MidcoastMW

hell yea, panels were a breeze! ...just had to pull that trim. Car turned out awesome!! Very clean, and the customer loved it!!! :beer Thanks everyone that helped out on the panel removal.....couldnt have done it without ya! :lol

Guest MidcoastMW
you should try just using a red devil to pull the gasket back as you slide the film down... makes life a bit easier..

Maybe when experiance catches up with me a bit. I've been tinting frequently for a year this august, so I have alot of trix to learn yet. Besides, pulling panels is best for me, because I peel doors all the way and then stick em. No half peel, tint, flush, peel rest. :)

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I have one of these beautys coming wed. morning, does the whole front door panel pop off or just the top part and then you take out the felt gasket. I've done many bmw's and just popped off the whole door panel. any info not mentioned would be great for my coming install...ps I hate bmw's, felt, tight gaskets, basically a frame on the inside of the window so you cant just get to the glass

Archived