Screw it! I'm goin fishin!

:beer I'm drivin to the coast EARLY in the AM to try to find a place to wade fish. Never fished the saltwater though. Don't know where 2 go, or what to use , but by gosh,I'm gonna fish. Read about sharks, stingrays and jellyfish, but at least I'm gonna fish! Can you tell I haven't gotten out in a while?

Any Houstononians know any good spots? :lol2

Hey Kat -drive past crystal Beach-to Rollover Pass-its not that far-and a cool drive!Stop in the baithouse on the left directly next to Rollover Pass and ask the lady there what you need to do! She will put you on the bull reds in the surf!!!! Its the best fun you will find! :dunno 20-40 lbs one after another!!!! And stop and eat at the Stingaree in Crystal Beach! Good stuff!!!! :lol

Not crazy about live bait unless I'm sittin w/ a cooler full of beerz. I want to get out and explore and chuck some lures. That sounds like a good way to end the day, though! :dunno

Hey Kat -drive past crystal Beach-to Sabine Pass-its not that far-and a cool drive!Stop in the baithouse on the left directly next to Sabine Pass and ask the lady there what you need to do! She will put you on the bull reds in the surf!!!! Its the best fun you will find! :lol 20-40 lbs one after another!!!! And stop and eat at the Stingaree in Crystal Beach! Good stuff!!!! :lol

I am there, dude!!! Take the ferry and just keep goin?

Not crazy about live bait unless I'm sittin w/ a cooler full of beerz. I want to get out and explore and chuck some lures. That sounds like a good way to end the day, though! :lol

No lures bro! You use shrimp to catch a small bait fish-cut it up-use pieces to bring in the bulls!!! I'm tellin you-nothing compares!!! :dunno

Take the ferry-go straight down the road!!!! :lol Dam-if I'd known sooner-I'd show you first hand-! :lol

doin the charter thang the 20th willie, can't wait!

hey Tdezign where you work?

onlu thing I would catch woule be a buzz!!

Sometimes that's all I catch. Is this a great country or what! :dunno

Guest willie
doin the charter thang the 20th willie, can't wait!

hey Tdezign where you work?

onlu thing I would catch woule be a buzz!!

Sometimes that's all I catch. Is this a great country or what! :dunno

where you chartering out of Kats

TD'z has his own shop or 2 in east Tx

Archived