No Shows

Guest tintdawg

Guest tintdawg

Next year I plan (planning right now) to open a shop. Because I sub-contract at shops in the area, 'no shows' have been happening alot. Some times the owners complain that it is other shops in the area making appointment to fill up the scedule. Have you guys heard of this? What do you recommend to combat this practice? thx DaWg :dunno

Guest willie
Next year I plan (planning right now) to open a shop. Because I sub-contract at shops in the area, 'no shows' have been happening alot. Some times the owners complain that it is other shops in the area making appointment to fill up the scedule. Have you guys heard of this? What do you recommend to combat this practice? thx DaWg :dunno

dude that happens all the time

some of these guys around here are talking about taking shceduling deposits

me I'm lucky, I always have dealer cars around to work on if something doesnt show up

Guest tintdawg

I do that, if the owner wants me to come in on sat., sun. I will, for a $50.00 non-refundable deposit per car. So far it has saved my weekends. have'nt had a no show.

I do that, if the owner wants me to come in on sat., sun. I will, for a $50.00 non-refundable deposit per car. So far it has saved my weekends. have'nt had a no show.

Thats a good start, along with caller ID.

Guest nautiboi73

deposit, but what about the over the phone appointment. :duck

I do a call back comfirmation a day prior, if not answer or return call, then fill that spot.

Guest tintjob@yahoo

I agree with the idea of the call back the day prior..... If I dont at least establish a confirmation by the end middle of the business day prior to installation, I try and fill the spot.... Gambeling on the time frame has always come out in my favor.. :rollin

Archived