what brand of tint is easier to shrink

Guest budz

Guest budz

:dunno aloha all,

im a part time tinter here, I use madico brand of tints to do all of my customers auto. I dont have any problems shrinking these tints but they take a while to shrink and I usually like to do more cars on my day off which I cant. one reason is because I work alone. and second, it takes time to shrink the rear windows.

so anyone, can you please let me know which brand is easrier to shrink. I dont have accounts because as I mentioned I do tinting as my part time job. I dont mind paying extra. anyone of your help is much appreciated. :lol:lol

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

depends,try some different ones out and see which one works for you .global shrinks pretty well. advantage is another good one

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

yes the mmmfx is a great shrinking film,looks awesome,but I find it to be a bit delicate when it comes to handling the film,creases easily. I do use this film.Great stuff-just a little "touchy"compared to others of simular type.The advantage stuff allows you to get jiggy widdit.

Guest darkdan

Stick with what you got. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Each film works a bit different and until you adjust to the way the new one works it will slow you down.

I've found out that now that I'm "revisiting" some of the films I used previously they're much easier to work with. Chalk it up to more experience I guess.

I have ADHD when it comes to picking a brand. LOL.

But I do love my Global QDP.

Guest Tintbds

:) Maybe nothing wrong with the tint :duck

You do it part time, thus you maybe part-time-fast when it come to tint rear glass. Or you need a hotter heat gun.

Just a :spit

Archived