Tried new film

ponchonutty

Well, I tried some other films. So far, it seems like JP gets the nod. It does concern me though with quality concerns from what I've heard on here. Also, I've heard that they degrade quickly usually with in 5 years or so. Being in Ohio, I don't think I'll have that much of a problem though. Lulu has just gotten too costly and I have yet to see my rep visit me even though I've been buying from them for over 5 years. Anyone else want to chime in here?

Guest tintdawg
try advantage. call 1-800-get-tint.priced right,and an awesome film.I'm going to be switching to that brand before long

Do they have a web-site?

Guest tintdawg
Well, I tried some other films. So far, it seems like JP gets the nod. It does concern me though with quality concerns from what I've heard on here. Also, I've heard that they degrade quickly usually with in 5 years or so. Being in Ohio, I don't think I'll have that much of a problem though. Lulu has just gotten too costly and I have yet to see my rep visit me even though I've been buying from them for over 5 years. Anyone else want to chime in here?

If your talking about Johnson, I received a roll of 35% from them about three years ago. I put it on my mother inlaws car (ha ha) and a neighbors car. They both look good today, and I live in the california valley. I know they changed their line, and I have heard good things about it. I also heard that they cater to small shops, and are easy to deal with.

Guest Retro Tint

If your talking about Johnson, I received a roll of 35% from them about three years ago. I put it on my mother inlaws car (ha ha) and a neighbors car. They both look good today, and I live in the california valley. I know they changed their line, and I have heard good things about it. I also heard that they cater to small shops, and are easy to deal with.

:lol6

Guest solarspot
try advantage. call 1-800-get-tint.priced right,and an awesome film.I'm going to be switching to that brand before long

does it shrink very well :lol6

Archived