Advertise Here

06 DODGE CHARGER

Mdog

Had a guy that is a AM radio RUSH LIMBAUGH freak come back and say he lost his AM reception. I have only done a couple of these cars all together.'

The car was tinted with LLUMAR ATR CHARCOAL film.

Just wanted to give everybody a heads up that it will happen on this car.

Had a guy that is a AM radio RUSH LIMBAUGH freak come back and say he lost his AM reception. I have only done a couple of these cars all together.'

You guys hear about "the great one" Rush get caught with V!agra on his way to the Dominican Republic, notorious for child prostitutes?!? WTF was the bastion of conservatism doing in a country renowned for it's child s*x industry bringing V!igra with him? Huh? WTF?

You guys hear about "the great one" Rush get caught with V!agra on his way to the Dominican Republic, notorious for child prostitutes?!? WTF was the bastion of conservatism doing in a country renowned for it's child s*x industry bringing V!igra with him? Huh? WTF?

I guess since hes getting old, he wanted to make sure he had enough to tour the buffet. :beer

I guess since hes getting old, he wanted to make sure he had enough to tour the buffet. :beer

That scumbag is no more a "conservative" than I am a communist. He wouldn't know a real conservative patriot if it bit him in the arse.

Guest willie

:beer what does any of this bullchiatt have to do with the favor Mdog was tipping us to on the am reception :lol

funny how a member does this and its edited in less than 2 minutes

it gets old man -real old :beer

I guess since hes getting old, he wanted to make sure he had enough to tour the buffet. :lol6

im suprised he was caught with just v!igra :lol6:lol2

does atr have metal in it? if so that may cause the am interruption :lol2

I guess since hes getting old, he wanted to make sure he had enough to tour the buffet. :lol6

im suprised he was caught with just v!igra :lol6:blah

does atr have metal in it? if so that may cause the am interruption :lol2

Well, supposedly the hybrid films were to eliminate this problem with reducing the amount of metal content in the film, but how many people listen to am anyhow. :lol2 Maybe its just another dodge problem.

Archived