door panels

Guest jtm999

Guest jtm999

I was wondering how you all tint roll downs without pulling the panels? I can leave the panel on some cars that have the rubber gasket that you can pull out, and others the gasket is attached to the door panel and theres not enough room to slide the tint down. I had this problem on a mazda 6 the other day that after taking an hour to shrink and install the back glass I didnt want to mess with the door panels,but I ended up anyways. :lol:beer

There are many techniques -but my patterns are about an eighth inch below the felt-I use a hook tool to pull the felt back and slide the tint in behind. Some cars you can tuck and pull the gaskets after tinting-The mazdas are some of the easiest to do!Practice -practice -practice! :lol6

Guest willie
There are many techniques -but my patterns are about an eighth inch below the felt-I use a hook tool to pull the felt back and slide the tint in behind. Some cars you can tuck and pull the gaskets after tinting-The mazdas are some of the easiest to do!Practice -practice -practice! :lol6

:lol2

I use my bone to slide the film back there -then hard card with paper towel :lol6

You can gently pry back the tops of those door panels and wedge something at the top corners of the panels to hold them back out of the way. I peel the whole piece of film and feed it because I can pry back the panel.

its one dem trizzzznicks a jiggrah learns,,,ya know :lol6

You can do it on all 4 doors on a 6.

Archived