Dot matrix around the window

Guest VaTinterPMan

Guest VaTinterPMan

I read the post on how you can now put a black border with glass paint. So :lol6 I was thinking then I figured with the dot matrix around the window that some people complain about cause it looks "funny" as the way they put it. to get rid of that put tape around the dot matrix on the inside around the window then put the paint on around the dot matrix. let it dry then you can actually cut the tint a lil smaller with it too so for people that have trouble with edge melt or anything or the back glass anthor cm. or so cut off around the window. Might be a good tip if you have really picky people. I do charge extra but I also get the vibe from the customer to begin with. Looks really good and only a extra 10 mins or so maybe more with a difficult back glass but the paint drys pretty quick. :lol6

Guest VaTinterPMan

I get paint that is espically designed for glass pretty much its the same stuff that the factory put in around the window. I have a place called mattos up the street and I talked to them about 2 weeks ago they actually had some in and they said they rarely sell it but I got it and gave it a try. Its just a flat black thats like a primer. its matches up great with factory.

Archived